Monday, April 10, 2017

Lineage Ressurection

Hello all its been quite a while. I have been playing on a few private servers like wklin linanarchy played on legends a few others lately I was playing Warcraft when legion dropped and played league of legends off and on for a few years. Just yesterday I decided to start playing on lineage ressurection so far the population seems to be around 80-90 with shops in Giran so maybe real pop is around 50-60 but still pretty good. So far so good had some nice peeps hook me up with a few noob items to get me going. Im going to do my best to keep this up to date with my progress hopefully will post like 1-2 times a week also if I know you from loa or any other private server and your playing Lin res let me know I'm not sure who everyone is yet my character name is Nitemare dark elf of course 😋

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back!

    Avengers is old Oink. SM are old Dep players from Superman. The rest seem a mix of randoms who grouped together to fight off the Random PKers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for some clarification good to know what I'm walking into 😜

    ReplyDelete